Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's Just Not Right....

This post will be one that is waaayyyyy easier to swallow compared to my last few. Although I would love to write about God in every post... it's not going to happen right now. Why, you ask? Because I think it's rude for people to ask you to vote for "cute" kids online and then when I click on it... well, I thought it was the hideous baby contest! They put cross-eyed children in high-priced clothes and thought that it would help?
Yes, I know that this will most defiantly not come across well... but, I am just so taken back right now. The thing is that the person that put their relative on there was actually cute. She was a little chubby baby with great cheeks!! But, I scrolled through the rest of the pictures and wondered if the parent really believes that the child is beautiful. Every stinkin' picture I saw was just... WOW.
So, moral of the story?? Be honest with yourself. If you have a kid that needs assistance with their "look"... HELP THEM!!! Don't let them believe that they are the best thing since sliced bread... I mean, that's how Jack Black got to be so... well, he's funny but not a handsome man.
No Worries
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment