Friday, August 13, 2010

What Did I Do?

I thought it would be a good idea for my daughter to experience new things. I also thought it would be a good idea to let her have a vacation on her summer break. In light of these two things, I let her go to North Carolina without me. I know that she is being taken care of... I know that she is having a wonderful time... but, I'm not so sure mommy is ok. I am so very attached, like I should be, to my daughter. I feel like I have no purpose without her. I don't have anyone to take care of. There is also no one that wants anything from me. It is such a strange feeling. I am not so sure that this was the best idea. Waking up in the morning without my Livy is like waking up for no reason.
I want my baby back!!
No Worries
Ray

2 comments:

  1. i can relate...I still hate being so far from Stina. All is right with the world when she is with all of us Franchis!

    ReplyDelete