Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Umbrella?

There is no way that I will recant. I will not say that God is not for me... I know that He is. But, just because that is true doesn't mean that it won't rain. Finances are something that can take it's toll on any human being... but, this time it is this human being. The transmission just blew out of the only car our family has. We were already cutting it very close with the regular bills... and now this. I am not saying that I haven't shed tears over this... that would be a lie. I am just trying to be level headed right now. I am trying to just look straight ahead and not get too frustrated. Ever since I had surgery, I haven't been able to find a job. Ugh....
It's like I am standing outside watching the clouds roll in. It rains on the just and the unjust, right? I just wish I could find my umbrella.
No Worries
Ray

1 comment:

  1. I know this is an old post, but I wanted to comment anyway! I have had my share of torrential downpours, especially lately. And I have learned to stop asking why and just trusting that God is sovereign and will never let me drown in any of it. I'm reading a devotional that was talking about how the plants and the trees depend on the rain. Sometimes the rain can be strong and cause damage to the trees, but the rain is completely necessary and vital to the growth and survival of the trees. Same for us. The storms of life make us stronger and better and help us grow into the people we're meant to be. :)
    Okay, that's my little bit for the day! haha... I hope things work out with your finances. I know I hate worrying about that too!

    ReplyDelete