Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to School

Olivia is starting the third grade tomorrow. I am excited that she loves to learn... but, I have to be honest and say that I hate when she comes home from school upset because of the mean kids. She has thick glasses because her vision is so bad-- so, the kids tend to be really rough on her. She is a very emotionally sensitive child. Sometimes I have to just lay with her and let her cry until she feels better... it infuriates me! Too bad I can't just go slap some kids!!
On a little different note, tomorrow I start back to college as well. I am a little nervous because I procrastinate everything... so, when someone like myself has a timeline that things HAVE to be done... I tend to flounder a bit. I guess I will have to use my time wisely.
I have taken some time off of writing in here because I didn't really feel like I had anything to say worth reading... but, then I figured out that I don't ever feel like I do... so, I sat down and just wrote this little addition.
No Worries
Ray

1 comment:

  1. awww, i am sure olivia will be fine and if you ever need backup beating up some kids, count me in! :) And you will do great too. I have much respect for people who go back to college as adults! love ya! -jenny f

    ReplyDelete