Friday, June 26, 2015

Let's Act Like It

Today the United States Supreme Court ruled that same-sex marriage is now legal and should be recognized in every state of the United States. As a Christian, I believe a certain way and that would ultimately go against legalizing same-sex marriage BUT.... my job as a Christian is not to inflict pain on others because we feel and believe differently. My job is to show love to every person around me. My job is to pray for my enemies... and my enemies are not gay people. They are usually Christians that are rude and nasty to people just because they think they are better somehow.  I love people... I don't take personal issue with whom they decide to sleep with. I think that if we could leave the judgments to the judge (God)... we would all be in a better place with one another.

What I DO take a HUGE stand on is racism. I am not talking about the little jokes here and there from people that you hear from time to time.... I am talking about the people that are standing on stages in public calling for the killing of someone just because of the color of their skin. I do not hold deep beliefs for my race. I hold deep beliefs for human beings. I wish it were different.... but it just isn't. 

God made us all.... we all sin... we all need Jesus... let's act like it.
No Worries
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment