Monday, June 15, 2015

Get The Hammer

There are some people that drive me crazy. They don't drive me crazy because of their personality or the "way" about them. They aggravate me because they are literally pathological in their lies. You tried to nail me to a wall? Well, I got a hammer too... but with truth.

There is a certain "man" that fabricates stories to fit his agenda. He gets a small  (tiny) portion of truth and then adds a ton of twists and turns to give himself the opportunity to be seen as a victim. He refuses to take responsibility for anything he's ever done and then he lies to make things appear differently.

The worst part is he is an officer of the law. This officer also called Child Protective Services on me. (It is called DCF in Florida...) It was very embarrassing for everyone involved but thankfully, it was all lies so the case is already closed.
Next up? I will try to prosecute him to the full extent of the law. I will not be bullied by a "normal" individual... forget being bullied by someone that is intentionally slandering and defaming my name and character.

God... I pray that You help me to forgive... because right now, I don't feel like it.
No Worries
Ray ❤

PS... This guy has NOTHING to do with my daughter OR me... he's just someone that thinks if he pushes hard enough that I will bend. Sorry sucker... in this situation, I'll be an Olympic acrobat! Let's see what I can do WITH THE TRUTH! I don't even need lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment