Sunday, March 13, 2011

Comedian

I have an interview tomorrow at the local Wal-Mart. I am excited at the prospect of getting this job. I need it more than I can explain in any amount of words. When the manager called me the other day, she asked if I was still interested in the position. I gave a hearty "YES" as if she should have already known how desperate I have become. She then asked me if I would like to schedule an interview and I replied, "Well, we could forgo that process and I would let you hire me over the phone." She seemed to think that was funny (when deep down, I REALLY MEANT IT)... I asked her what I should wear and she seemed a little thrown by that question... so, I calmly told her why I asked... "I asked because I can wear the blue shirt and some jeans and just start on Monday if you would like."
I got another laugh (this time a little more sincere) and she said she liked my sense of humor. I hope that this goes well... because if it doesn't, I don't think I can be an unemployed comedian for long.
No Worries
Ray

1 comment:

  1. I hope this works out rachel, that's great! You are a funny gurl! -Jenny F

    ReplyDelete