Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good Luck?

So, I went to the interview and it went VERY well. I ended up getting the job... as A BAKER! I have no idea how to bake... so, I am glad they will teach me the in's and out's of the business.
That isn't what I wanted to blog about though... it was after the interview that I wanted to discuss. In order to work for Wal-Mart, you must pass a drug test. Years ago, that would have been a hurdle for me to get over... but present day? Nope.. clean pee here!
I had to go over to the local walk-in clinic and pee in the cup. You have to empty your pockets- they check to see if you have anything in your mouth- they turn the water off... and your not even allowed to flush or wash your hands afterwards until they give you the all clear.
The man was VERY tall... he took my "specimen" and let me wash my hands and get my cell phone. He then said, "Good Luck!"... I looked at him and said, "I don't need luck for this test... I don't do drugs." He looked at me so strange... like I am the only one that has ever taken a drug test and not been worried.
This makes me feel like I should move to an area that is not plagued with drug addicts... I would move next to my friend Christina- but she just posted that she thinks she lives next door to a drug dealer....
All in all... I got a job and I passed a test... ALL IN ONE DAY!!!
No Worries
Ray

1 comment:

  1. Hehe!!
    I hope my stinkin neighbors move!
    Yay again about the job :)

    ReplyDelete