Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Dodge It

Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow is my dad's funeral. I don't know what to think.... I do not know what to say. This is a pain that is worse than any pain I have ever felt in my life and I have been through some really tough moments in life.

I do not know how this is ever going to feel better. My dad and I had many problems in the past. But, in the past 5 year, or so, we have made so many leaps and bounds towards a normal and healthy relationship. Right now, I am supposed to be writing his eulogy, but I don't want to have to do that so I am doing everything possible to dodge that task.

Please pray for me as I am not doing well at all.
I usually sign off as "No Worries".... but that would seem just wrong to me right now.... so, I'll try this.


Love you Dad
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment