Monday, January 26, 2015

Nothing Matters... He's Dead

I was consumed with school work and all that goes with it... until the afternoon of the 22nd. My phone rang and there was a woman that said I needed to get to the hospital immediately. I wasn't sure why but I threw my shoes on and got there ASAP. I walked up and saw the EMS doing CPR on someone.... I immediately went into tears and I buckled to the ground. THAT WAS MY DAD!
Without going into detail, after an hour and a half of them trying to get his heart beating again... he passed away.

I have never felt pain like this in my life. I am devestated. I am perplexed and grieving. I can't sleep... I can't eat... I'm numb... yet the pain pierces through the numb feeling and the sobbing starts again.

Nothing feels important anymore. I feel lost. I want my daddy back.

No comments:

Post a Comment