Friday, September 17, 2010

Died Too Young

In high school, I worried about what everyone else worried about. I also worried about things that no one knew about. I had to battle my own demons. I had to figure out what I was going to do with my life and how I was going to accomplish it. A lot of these things are common among many teens... both past and present.
As I sit here in my computer chair... with the screen shining on my face... I hold back the tears in sorrow for a girl named Michelle. I was not her best friend. I was not the one that knew her deepest darkest secrets... But, what I do know is that someone like that should not die so young. I hurt inside and wonder what was so terrible... what brought her to a place of despair? Only God will ever know.
In a sea of things I don't know about this situation... something I DO know floats to the surface.... she was a vibrant young lady.... and she will be missed.
RIP Michelle Elsebough
No Worries
Ray

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was a friend of Michelle's in college and in trying find information to get back in touch with her, I found her obituary. I am beside myself and so sad that I just found out about this nearly a year after it happened. I am looking for an answer. Do you have one? How did she die? Any information would be appreciated. Please email me at rebeccamrosenthal@gmail.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete