Sunday, September 21, 2014

Kiss It Goodbye

I've always been the outgoing comic of the group. Nearly a thousand Facebook "friends" prove that I always have people close enough for me to talk to and express myself to, right?
Wrong... so, very... very wrong.

My best friend has been distant for many years after she had something go wrong in her life. It changed the very core of who she was. I'm not saying she's bad or anything, but pain changes people. You know?

In the same way that I just explained her, I would love for someone to understand that very fact about me too. I can't very well ask anyone to understand that though... I can barely get anyone to talk to me in real life... not virtual/social media life.... REAL LIFE.

I wonder how many years I can carry on this charade. I wonder if it is grossly apparent that I suffer from being chronically homeless when it comes to  heart matters.

I'm going to school to be a psychologist. I guess I should kiss my chance for anyone to listen to my problems or concerns or fears goodbye now.

No Worries
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment