Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hindsight

I know I have to get up from this place of despair. I know I have to continue living life. Right now, it is so hard knowing that my friend is gone. It is hard to know that less than 12 hours before her death, I was begging her to let me take her to the hospital. She was a stubborn girl though.

I need Jesus to bring peace to my mind. Although I am aware it is not my actual fault... there is always that hindsight is 20/20 thing that forces me to think that if I would have just not taken no go an answer, she would still be here... and her babies would still have a mommy.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/lmw5/the-krisitn-zinkiewicz-memorial-fund?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_share_feed&utm_campaign=dashboard_overview_T1&og_action=hug&t=3&fb_ref=2653985

No comments:

Post a Comment