Thursday, July 25, 2013

George, Trayvon, and Jay Z?

George and Trayvon.... I have heard both sides of the story. I watched some of the trial. I read MOST of the transcripts. I heard many of the interviews... pre, mid, and post trial. I have come to my own conclusions about the entire thing but I am not writing about the verdict. I am writing about the celebrities that are boycotting Florida because of it.

Though the media is reporting about it in length... WE DON'T CARE! I have never been to a Jay Z concert and I didn't plan on ever going to one. Jay Z has been charged with illegal gun possession and now he is the authority on what gun laws should be repealed? Hey Jay.... YOUR ALBUMS SHOULD BE REPEALED! N*gga this.... N*gga that.... and you say that Florida is bad for the county as a whole? YOU, sir, are most definitely not the picture of MLK. You are more a picture of who stands on the corner on MLK Blvd. peddling drugs to their own community members. 

Stand Your Ground was not even used in the case as a defense.... so why boycott something that wasn't even invoked? You and the rest of the "artists" are doing what you do best... whoring out the people that you claim to love because they are your fans. 

How's that for the school of the hard knocks? Disgusting.

No Worries
Ray

1 comment:

  1. You have voiced what a lot (cant count everyone) of people feel about those so called celebrities. I believe our justice system is the best in the world, JayZ and his ego can live in another country any time.... Hope people say that loud and clear, MOVE ANYTIME!!

    ReplyDelete