Thursday, July 18, 2013

Move On

I don't hate anyone. There have been people in my life that have done me wrong but I forgive and move on. There is one person that creeps under my skin though... He irritates my better sensibilities. I do not want to cause him any bodily harm but he treats one of my family member's with blatant disrespect and I get FURIOUS. I can imagine my face at this exact moment. Have you ever watched the cartoons where the character's face gets all red and smoke shoots out of their ears? If you can picture that, then you can picture me right now. 

How can someone be so ridiculous? How can someone say that they love someone yet disregard the feelings of the very person that they CLAIM to love? I have learned in life that words are easy to trust (because it is usually what you WANT to believe) but hard to rely on... and actions are hard to trust (because the truth is right in front of your face) but the MOST reliable. 

I will continue to say prayers for this person... but I will also ask God to remove Him from my life, but most importantly, from the life of my family member. 

Say one thing... do another? "A double-minded man is unstable in ALL his ways."

No Worries
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment