Sunday, October 3, 2010

My New Like

I was on Facebook this afternoon and got REALLY irritated. I saw one of those "like" statements. You know the kind... if you like the statement you click like and it will post to your profile?
Anyway, I saw one that said, "I do not regret anything... anything that I've done makes me who I am today." Yes, that would draw some type of applause if you were acting in some low budget chick flick... but this is not a movie. I clicked on it and it had THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND+ fans!! This is crazy!
I don't know of one person that should say this statement. Obviously, people are very happy with the way their lives' have turned out. The thing that gets to me is that people TRY and act a certain way (such as pretending that they don't want to change anything they have ever done)-- when they should be full of regret for those things. I think people should take responsibility for the atrocities that they have manufactured in their lives.
It takes a mature person to look at their own life, accept that they have done some REALLY stupid things, admit it, and then learn and change from those things.
I am going to make a new "like" on Facebook... click it if you would like. It will say, "I regret many of the stupid things I have done. P.S. That doesn't make me weak."
No Worries
Ray

P.S. Did I just refer to myself as mature? lol
Oops... I regret to inform you that sometimes I AM!!

3 comments:

  1. Rachel you are so right again. If people have no regrets in life they are lieing to the public and worst of all to themselves.

    ReplyDelete