Friday, March 20, 2015

Pajama Day

No one is home right now. I am listening to Kari Jobe while doing a few things online. I let my brother use my car to go to work so I am pretty much stuck home right now anyway. It is a little after 10am and I am STILL in my pajamas. Yep... it's one of those kind of days. I have a lot on my mind. I am not exactly focused on the death of my father today... not yet anyway. I am just making mental notes as to what I need to get done today. 

I haven't turned the tv on today because I know that if I do, I will end up wasting my entire day watching pointless reality shows that are anything BUT reality. I wish they would make one that resembled the lives that most of us live. I guess that wouldn't be that interesting then, eh?

One Day At A Time...
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment