Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thank You For The Pain

Learning to live again.... learning to love again is something that seems like an impossible task. As I learn to adjust to my new reality, it is always something that reminds me of the worst day of my life. Something always reminds me... something always triggers the tears that sting.
Having said that... I will also say this... I have learned to lean on God (my Heavenly Father) like never before. I cry and I "tell Him all about it." I tell Him how much I miss my dad. I tell Him how I need to know where my dad will spend eternity. I tell Him how I feel like dying on some days to escape from the pain. I also tell Him how grateful I am to Him that He allowed me to have my dad for the time that He did. I thank God that He will teach me to help others through this experience. I thank God that He has allowed me to feel pain (in this way) so that I can relate to Him better, concerning Salvation and the cross.
I love my dad... but more than that, I love God.
Ray ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment