Sunday, July 15, 2012

Required.... But Not Fun

I think that I pride myself in being able to forgive people for things that other people would normally not even try to do. I know that a lot of people don't think that forgiveness is even needed for certain offenses... In all circumstances, I think that forgiveness is a HUGE requirement in order to live a life that is fulfilled and happy.
This is where my problem is sticking out. I have found it difficult to continue to forgive this one person. I have forgiven them before... for the SAME EXACT thing. But, this person continues to do it over and over. I know that the Bible tells me that I need to... that I am, in fact, REQUIRED to... but, in this case, I am finding it very difficult. 
I know that forgiveness is something that is a good thing... I know that it is a choice... but there are times that I would like to scream at this person and say, "GIVE IT A REST! I DO NOT WANT YOU IN MY LIFE.... SO PLEASE, STAY OUT OF IT! AND PLEASE, KEEP MY DAUGHTER'S AND MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!"
I do not normally have problems like this with ANYONE... but this person has decided to target me because I refuse to bow to the demands that they have of my life. 
Dear Jesus, I will try to forgive.... another 7000000 times... but do You think that You could shut the mouth of my accuser? Please?
No Worries
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment