Thursday, May 24, 2012

Who Am I?

I have many thoughts and feelings about a range of different topics. There is one that has been pressing me lately... who am I, really?
There are many times that I have to be someone for a certain situation... but it is not who I am inside. The more I think about this question, the more I really wanna know the answer. The trouble with this is that I am not all-together convinced that I even know SOME of the answer... forget about me knowing the complete answer. 
The more breaths I take, the more I question who I am. I know how I feel about some things... but it does not always translate into a concrete knowledge of myself. 
I think about all these people that write books about "self realization" and I wonder if they REALLY know what they are talking about. Does ANY ONE really know this answer? 
I know some people that are convinced that their lives are found in something or someone else... but this is not what I mean when I ask this question to myself. Taking away money, kids, jobs, religion, friends.... who am I? I will continue to ponder this until I figure it out.
No Worries
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment