Friday, January 13, 2012

And He Will

The New Year has brought a new found love of writing. I have been writing every single day. I have not published any of it publicly because some of it is incomplete thoughts and some of it is down-right too personal for me to expose.
I guess what I am learning is that it is ok to explore some of my emotions about certain subjects in my life. I didn't always think this way. I thought that maybe I should let some things in my life stay where they were... in the past. But, I have been looking at some things that have happened in the past and I have been able to feel real... RAW... deep emotion about it.
This is something that I am not accustomed to doing... but I think that in the big picture of it all... it is something that I should have done a long time ago.
Moral of the story? Be honest with you and how you feel and how you do not feel. After you get that out a bit... ask God to help you in the journey and He will.
No Worries
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment